Lions Pool provides adult indoor water programming year round. We offer lessons, lap swimming, aquacise, and lots of other adult aquatic programming to keep you fit. During the summer season, evening classes are available here for the Farmington Aquatic Center's swimming lesson program. The average water temperature is 86o.
|Lions Pool Holiday Hours:
Monday, September 4, 2017 Lions Pool will be open from
7:00 am - 1:00 pm only and closed in the evening.
November 23 - 25: Closed all day
December 25: Closed all day
December 26 and January 1: Open from 7:00 am - 1:00 pm only
Lap swimmers must work the length of the pool in a continuous motion and must be age 15 or older.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m., 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Saturday: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Senior Lap Swim
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
All Lap Swimming Fees
- $1.50 per visit, or use a punch card or pass
Adult Swimming Lessons
Still haven't learned to swim? Sign up to do lessons with an American Red Cross certified instructor. Adult swimming lessons are offered during lap swim. Four 30-minute lessons are $20.00 or eight 30-minute lessons are $35.00. Info: (505) 599-1167.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m., 12 p.m. – 1 p.m., 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Aquacise is an instructor led low impact, high intensity workout done in waist to chest deep water. You will need to know how to swim. Fee: $2.00 a visit per person, or use a punch card or annual pass.
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m., 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Instructor led low impact, low intensity workout done in waist to chest deep water. Good for maintaining flexibility and general fitness. Fee: $1.50 a visit or use a pass.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Instructor led, slow joint exercise designed to improve range of motion and flexibility. Fee: $1.50 a visit or use a pass.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
May walk, swim, or do individual exercises, working across the pool on your own. Fee: $1.50 a visit or use a pass.
- Monday – Friday: 11:15 am – 12 p.m.
Do you visit us lots? Have you considered purchasing a punch card or a pass? This is a great option for many people! Take a look at our Punch Cards and Passes document for a list of options and costs - then find the right match for you and your family.